Standing at a mere 5'1" (1.54 Meters), Morgan can be easily confused as a young girl, yet she is anything but. Her skin radiates a warm caucasian color, not too tan and not too pale, has crystal-blue eyes, and light pink hair with two strands sporting as her antennae. She wears a specialized ceremonial dress, with the upper two-pieces being comprised of orange and white wooly silk, while the lower portion is mostly black with two orange circles on it's side. Morgan also wears black tights and warm brown boots. Most notably she has two large wings on her back, which can disappear and reform upon the user's will, mostly sporting the same colors shown on her dress.
Larvae would often wear a specialized brown fleece jacket hoodie and shoes, with a dark brown clasp covering their mouthes.Name:
Morgan | "Mosura" | "Mothra"Race:Kaiju
- ["Kaiju, ('Strange Beast'), is a broad term that represents a category of ancient monsters that can, or have the potential to, transform into massive bestial versions of themselves. These sizes vary depending on the classified kaiju, with some having reported to reach up to the size of mountains. Most of them have, or had, affiliations with the Demon Realm, with many sporting destructive tendencies and total disregard towards the human race. Some have even been rumored to have come from space, hailing from another planet. However, some have spawned naturally on Earth as a natural, benevolent construct and sought to protect the realm from hostile kaiju threats. While the natural 'mega-fauna' have decreased dramatically over the span of millions of years, most experts speculate that these figures still reside beneath the ground or in the deepest trenches of the oceans just waiting to awaken. And some, they say, might be walking amongst us in their human forms, locking their powers away until they are needed."]Mosura Clan
- ["The Mosura Clan, (sometimes translated as 'The Mothra Clan'
), has claimed to be the original ancestors of the modern mothman race. Like other kaiju races, they are comprised of an ancient prehistoric species of kaiju that can transform into a giant moth-like creatures. Their life cycle is unique amongst the kaiju species, each being hatched from an egg into a wingless "larva" form. It's not unknown to occasionally spawn twins from one egg. They have the ability to spray a special type of highly-durable silk, one strong enough to hold buildings together like super glue, and can telepathically communicate with their parents. While useful these abilities are, the larvae are otherwise defenseless against stronger monsters. However, by the time they turn exactly 5 years old, they form a cocoon using their own silk and remain inside for roughly a month. When they hatch, they reveal their "imago" form and continue to grow until the age of 18, when they are sexually mature. While they're on the smaller scale compared to the other kaiju species, usually ranging around five feet tall in fully adult human forms, their wingspan in monster form can reach between 75 - 250 meters from wingtip to wingtip. Each individual's wings are each comprised of a unique pattern, one that isn't shared with any other. This allows the clan to recognize which Mosura is which. Most of their race has been recorded to live off a remote island far away from the mainland named 'Infant Island'."]Magic/Abilities/Equipment:
- Flight: Using the wings on her back, Morgan has the ability to fly for long distances. Many hear a strange "humming" noise emit from her during flight.
- Gale-Force Winds: Morgan flaps her wings rapidly to produce a gale of wind that can stun or throw opponents off balance. Prolonged flapping at that calibur can sap her energy rather quickly, making her tried.
- Antenna Beams: Morgan can fire twin rainbow-colored energy beams from her antennae, which saps her energy the more she uses it.
- Arc Lightning: Morgan's wings can also conduct electricity and exert it from her wings as lightning or when she touches an opponent. This lightning is usually not too lethal, often being strong enough to incapacitate most foes or be as weak as static electricity found on wooly clothes.
- Poison Scale Cloud: Morgan can release a cloud of a poisonous yellowish powder-like substance from her wings, allowing her to slowly asphyxiate and/or weaken opponents. It also renders most energy attacks nearly useless, often backfiring into themselves. However, the more she releases these scales at one time, she'd eventually loose the ability to fly and will have to wait an extended period of time before her scales regenerate.
- Scale Shield: Morgan can concentrate her scales to form of shield in which it can block most physical and energy based weaponry. These scales often retreat back into her body after being used, unless the shield is broken by the opponent. If used too much, it can weaken Morgan and loose the ability to fly for an extended period of time.
Morgan is often described as a cheerful and friendly person to be around. She is very outgoing and social, always open for a nice chat, and is shown to be very playful and curious about her surroundings. She often attempts to make friends to anyone she meets, even those who are often described as introverts. For many, she may look and act like a child, even being annoying at times, but her beliefs hold more than simple benevolence. She believes in the theory that all humans and monsters can live together in harmony, without bigotry, hatred, and selfishness. In addition, she is very kind and generous to those who need her help. Yet at the same time she treats her race with gentle care, for she recognizes that she is one of the last of her kind and that she must search for a mate in order to produce the next generation.
In battle, Morgan often attempts to overwhelm her opponent with fast strikes or overwhelming power regarding her wings and/or scales. She is normally calm and level-headed during the battle but is always quick to protect her allies if they are in great danger. In fact, despite her being one of the last of her kind, she is quite willing to sacrifice herself for her friends if they really mean a lot to her or if it'll help save the world from destruction.Background:
Morgan belongs an ancient clan of critically endangered species of kaiju known as the Mosura Clan
. Her clan is a strictly benevolent force, acting as a counter to the dangerous kaiju that came from the demon realms. In fact, her clan is one of the few monster species that has no close ties to the demons themselves. Yet they keep great relations with most of their allied kaiju, those which defend the world from invasive and destructive monsters, and often band together to face a common enemy. At times of peace, the clan often engages in ceremonial rituals and often holds special "mating sessions" once a year to make way for the next generation. In addition, they've been rumored to have two tiny fairies, or more appropriately as "priestesses", that act as their voice for humankind and at times word of advice. They are known as the Shobijin. Morgan often played and hung out with her friends from allying clans for the most part and was ultimately happy. For millions of years, the Clan had lived in relative harmony with nature and the other kaiju species.
However, once the "Great Dying"
hit, a terrible disease that wiped out 90% of all kaiju species, it changed everything for them. While the Mosura Clan isn't known for their brute strength, like those the Gojira or Angirasu Clans, they are known for their intensive magic and resistance to most diseases. This allowed for most of the clan to survive, only to watch as their allies succumb to the sickness. Morgan lost many of her friends to the rancorous sickness and grieved all the losses she had to deal with. She and her kind were able to help some of their kind after finding a "cure" to the disease, but by that time it was simply too late. The damage had already been done.
However, Morgan's Clan eventually faced something far worse for her species, one that would spell near certain doom for them. New and aggressive kaiju clans began to replace the niches that the previous once took control of and most did not like or had very little care for the Mosura and they began to brutally harass them and often began great purges to eliminate their competition. With their strength-oriented clans that acted as their allies and shield now most extinct, Morgan and her kind had little choice but to go into hiding into the farthest regions to the Northeast or remain in the islands to the west. Slowly, they continued to dwindle, and eventually they were routed once again from hostiles to the point where it's been said that only a few individuals exist in the world. These individuals were forced to flee by themselves in different directions in an attempt to hide their existence, a suggestion by the now desperate Shobijin. Perhaps one day, they may all find one another, and alas make way for the refounding of their race.
Morgan herself escaped and head to the safety of Mahigan, near the Valoras Woods, where monsters like her could live normally peaceful lives. Yet despite the suffering she endured, the Mosura still continues to hope on the future and eventually reconnect with her lost race and maybe even find her friends. Yet when she heard news of a kaiju being was found hanging around near Boreal Port, one that matched the description of a friend she once knew from the Gojira Clan, Morgan sprung into action as she attempts to find her long lost friend. Little did she know, she'll find herself in the welcoming arms of a certain Monster Guild... where her journey continues.