Ben Solo | "Kylo Ren"Appearance:
Standing at an imposing 6'2" (1.89 Meters) and weighing in at 89 kilograms (196 lbs), Kylo Ren retains a similar stature to his grandfather before him. He has light skin, black wavy hair, dark brown eyes and has a fit body structure. He is often seen wearing black clothing with a robe, hooded cape, and belt. But by far the most notable piece of Kylo's equipment is his combat helmet, which is patterned after the battle gear of the Knights of Ren in which he lead, and also serves as a distance reminder of his grandfather's iconic helmet. However, with the helmet recently damaged under an intense conflict, Kylo was forced to repair it, hence it's currently cracked design.Series of origin:
Star Wars Canon (Slightly Altered)Personality:
With a fiery attitude and a lust for power, Kylo Ren strived to bury the painful experiences and emotions he experienced as Ben Solo. He strived towards the dark side, wanting to bring immunity against the light and to follow in the footsteps of his grandfather, Darth Vader, and to "finish what he started". Although Ren admired Vader, he is still torn by the conflict from within and, therefore, afraid of never attaining the strength his grandfather possessed. This has lessened somewhat after his rise as the new Supreme Leader, but it still lingers nonetheless.Abilities:
With his new position of power, Ren's judgement and temper has been subject to criticism by certain high ranking commanders/admirals, with some mentioning him as "bratty" and "emotionally unstable". Still, the grandson of Vader kept an iron grip upon his imperial throne and executed those whom he believed to challenge his rule. Only a few trustworthy figures have truthfully gained the Supreme Leader's admiration and respect so far.
His current goal within "The Crossroads" is simply to return to his home universe, but not without searching this new dimension for anything that may help advance his goals once he gets back. Perhaps he may discover more about his past, and maybe regarding his grandfather as well...
- Force Sensitive: Being from a family of powerful Force users, Ren is very in-tune with the Force, an energy that spans throughout the galaxy, and is skilled at manipulating it. While he can use the force sparingly in his universe, in "The Crossroads" however if he uses too much of it at one time, it could ultimately drain his energy rather quickly. Thus he tends to use it sparingly in battle and relies mostly on his blade skills.
- Telekinesis: Ren can use the Force to manipulate people and objects with his mind. He's skilled enough with this to manipulate the movements of living beings with his telekinesis.
- Force Choke: Ren can choke his opponent via the force by putting pressure on its windpipe through intense concentration. With enough strength or time, he can crush his opponent's windpipe, causing death to any unlucky person
- Force Stasis: The ability to forcefully freeze a person or object in place for a few seconds.
- Mind Probe: Ren has enough skill with the Force to sift through the thoughts of others to find information. This process causes the target incredible discomfort, meaning it's useful for torture. This effort takes a lot of concentration, which varies depending on how strong his victim's mindset is, meaning that Ren often uses it when his opponents are down or restrained.
- Force Jump: Ren utilizes Force Jump to jump or leap at great distances.
- Experienced Duelist: Ren is extremely well-versed in wielding a lightsaber against other blade wielders.
- Lightsaber: Kylo Ren wields a unique yet crudely constructed crimson-colored crossguard lightsaber. Its design is said to vent out excess energy caused by the cracked and unstable kyber crystal within.
"This incarnation of Kylo Ren has been changed slightly due to certain altered events within the sequel trilogy, which will hopefully be revealed as the RP goes on. However his overall demeanor and intentions are generally the same as it was in the movies. The time period, prior to being drawn into "The Crossroads", would take place sometime after the events of "The Last Jedi" but before what would be the events of "Rise of Skywalker"."